March 13, 2012

Fort Hare - Street Style

I know I keep bombarding you dolls with posts today but really cnt help it. Loving these looks today :-).... I am a lover of colour, so when I saw these two stunning ladies I couldn't help but snap away at them< learning to snap away when I see fashionistas>...

Name: Sanda
 

Bag: Ginger Mary from Truworths

Earrings: Random shop (love them)

Shoes: Mr.Price

Shirt: Mr.Price

Earrings: Random Shop

Skirt: Random Shop( Am in love with this red maxi skirt! a must have)

6 comments:

Jeasmine Incoglia - keep in touch with fashion said...

I really love the pops blouse!!! my dear you are very friendly!thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, also I like your blog, Now I am happy to be your follower , Keep in touch with fashion and if you like follow me also on facebook my Facebook page have a good day... keep in touch ....

Daisy1990 said...

thanks Jeasmine will def be in touch :)

Jess said...

loving the polka dot blouse, very summery! x

**OnYxStA** said...

cute outfit

BLEURGH
www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Daisy1990 said...

thanks ladies :)

♥ StylisHedForeVer said...

OMG this is perfect! I'm loving the first look with the blouse and that bag, loves it!
stylishedforever.blogspot.com